Skip to main content

Parting

Life changes every minute.
As a small seed grows into a tree
We humans grow emotionally - attached or detached
Attachment enriches the relation
Detachment does it kill the relation the love?
Detachment - also means u love that being and you are happy to see it happy and safe

Parting is said to be the worst thing ever happening
Really is it!!!
Parting is bad when it stops your life
Parting is bad when it hampers your growth as a person
Parting is bad when you stop taking lessons
Parting is bad when u kill more then one soul with your decision

Scheduling life and each phase- does it work out??
Are we happy with that all scheduled things.
Why are we such beings who try to schedule everything
Is it so tough to live free just the way i wish
I recently realised- all words of soul mates and understanding are so unrealistic
God is Great- so each individual is unic with his thought process
No 2 souls on earth has the same feeling never
So, what do u do- part away?

I guess we all have parted once in our life from that one most precious thing
Did it help- did you overcome the differences .
I lost many- my partings made me grow.
The best thing i learned from my partings-
Give it your best shot,
When it doesnot work out - understand you are not enough .
Move on.

I will keep all those i parted alive in me- locked in some part of my heart.
May be as a pain- but let that be the gift of our relation.
Thats mine and only mine- I will preserve it always.
I will keep the word i have given to myslef- " not to share it with u",
I dont have any return gift for u either,
Cause , i know you have already paid the price for my gift.
Well dont repent on loosing me cause i dont.
In loosing each other we went on loosing many other -
special realtionships and incidents .
I repent loosing those moments
I repent loosing those connections-
I repent loosing time
I repent loosing my innocence.
I repent loosing my faith in myself-
cause parting made me feel  I wasnt enough.

I will revive again cause life is ever changing.
The cold winter will end.
The Springs will bring in new hope of life
I will live again someday
I will deal with myself  more cautiosly next time.
I will make sure i give without looking forward of any returns.
I will trust again sometime when its worthwhile.
I hope someone will make me feel beautiful again
I know someone will trust me with all he has
I hope i will  be the bigger part of someones world
I know although i am limping today
I will meet that someone who will help me to
stand staright  and waklk on my own
I will meet someone who will make me feel - i can trust myself
I m hopefull to see a brighter part as i grow with all those parting relations
hopefully some relations will make me repent less of all that i lost.

Lost things cant be replaced.
New dreams can be dreamt- belive in change within you
Change is the only thing happening as one of my friend says
accept this change gracefully.
Grow the change within yourself.
Embrace the fact we learn and grow to be better to others.
As the old book saying goes-
All you give - is all that comes in return.
Untill you open your arms to give away, you cant recieve with folded hands.

Still the heart feels for all that lost- as the past was always glourious
no matter how bad it was

I promise to rebuild a good present
As my hope says- "when all is gone, the future still remains"
we will grow together from a toddler to a traveller
Will have a gooud journey together

So - though i have given away a lot
I hope i will collect lot more beautiful flowers from the wild garden of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love from Spring

The cold winter has just passed The drying leaves are flickering for the very last time The chilly winds reminds me of all my nightmares The chilled nights whisper to me the untold failures I still combat for While the fight of the cold days and chilly mornings are on The winds have done some wonders in between I didnt see them working that hard.. But the nature speaks for the wind I see colours popping I see the sky getting clear with those promising clouds The clouds sail like they were never ever been so happy before Have you seen the smile of clouds the sky wears That smile gives my chapped winter lips a little relief Did you see the mickey, the elephant, the what not imaginary in the clouds Oh it drives me crazy seeing how the sky has turned into a beautiful canvas of my imagination Just below the beautiful canvas is the colourful nature. Lustful green, flickering coloured leaves and bountiful flowers Dancing like the toddlers on winning over their first exper

****10 Cognitive stress Relief strategies****

Depression is very real, and what causes depression is stress, so how do we identify stress right from that mild headache to suicide everything revolves around being stressful. So how does a human react to stress in general, when he/she is stressed- handle it with "FFF"...no I don't mean the cuss word rather I meant  FIGHT//FLIGHT//FREEZE -  what's ur style to deal with it?(I will write about it on demand- let me know if you want to discover your stress combat style). Blessed are the ones who knows how to combat it. Mostly the stress that we get today are more cognitive and less physical in nature so here are the ways to deal with it 1. Meditation -  finds its traits from old Hindu or Buddhist beliefs. Scientifically the Prefrontal cortex of the brain becomes highly active and helps in stress reduction. One myth about meditation is that u have to stop thinking everything while meditating. Instead, initially  while meditating your  brain will s

seasons of love

The late spring is here. It rained heavily this spring- it was windy . The carefree barren land got drenched and danced away merrily. Little did she care about the indifferent season this year! The wind spread beautiful smell and unknown notion all around the land. Not all could survive the warm heat today after the abstract spring this year. The summer sets in the cute little sleepy notion of spring. Slowly opens its arms and eyelids to see the hot sun  It is so excited to see the sun it feels like jumping and eating it The moist soil holds it back , knowing the sapling is still weak- she hides it within Days of summer passes by - increasing the excitement of the lil sprout The nurturer suffers all the heat of the scorching  sun Just to keep the lil sprouty grounded and safe She bears all the tapering of the hard rain of the monsoon this year She didnot dance like a carefree dancer of spring It rained hard- there were floods- but the protector didnot g