Skip to main content

Gospel Truth

The base of all- the Gospel truth



















The easiest thing on earth is to open up to a stranger
As days passes u feel u can give in more of u to this stranger
As weeks passes and the stranger listens to you
gives you a venting zone in him
We feel  - we are at our comfort zone

The stranger then remains no longer a stranger
he can hurt you as u have exposed urself to him..
By the time we realise it we already have that unknown bonding of trust
Trust - Gospel truth

The moment the trust between u and me vanishes
The US factor flies away and a seperate U and a seperate ME falls apart

Your trust in me - gave me wings to fly and see the unseen from the top
When the trust  flew away my wings were snatched

Your trust in me - made me feel good about myself,
Cant show u how bad i feel of myself when i miss that trust

Your trust made me feel  I can stand again and run again
Now when its gone i feel like my limbs remain numb

Your trust  in me - made me belive tha hteres a sunrise after every dark night
It seems the dark night has no end for me..it was just few twinkling stars i thought was a new sunrise

Your trust in me- made me dream of a nice dream
Now i feel i shouldnot sleep cause it feels terrible when the dreams break

Your trust in me  - made me feel i am worth it
Now i feel i have the ugliest picture left for me

Your trust in me - made me trust u, more than you can imagine
I still try to trust you, but cant answer ur distrustful questions towards me.

Respect, fun, love, friendship, care, responsibility, patience -
All depends upon ur trust in me.
My picture in you- helps me to frame your picture in me
I still hold to the nice picture i have - and i want to do so for ever
Selfislhly, cause i dont want my scratched heart to b a broke again
I want to belive in all the golden wods you said
I want to live all the beautiful dreams u have spoken off
Words are not all to build this trust .

All it takes is U accepting me - the way i am and me accepting you the way you are
No one else and nothing else matters to build this Gospel Truth of US.


Trust , Faith , Acceptence, Respect - is all that we need in all our relations
Nothing survives without them not even the most required - "HOPE"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love from Spring

The cold winter has just passed The drying leaves are flickering for the very last time The chilly winds reminds me of all my nightmares The chilled nights whisper to me the untold failures I still combat for While the fight of the cold days and chilly mornings are on The winds have done some wonders in between I didnt see them working that hard.. But the nature speaks for the wind I see colours popping I see the sky getting clear with those promising clouds The clouds sail like they were never ever been so happy before Have you seen the smile of clouds the sky wears That smile gives my chapped winter lips a little relief Did you see the mickey, the elephant, the what not imaginary in the clouds Oh it drives me crazy seeing how the sky has turned into a beautiful canvas of my imagination Just below the beautiful canvas is the colourful nature. Lustful green, flickering coloured leaves and bountiful flowers Dancing like the toddlers on winning over their first exper

****10 Cognitive stress Relief strategies****

Depression is very real, and what causes depression is stress, so how do we identify stress right from that mild headache to suicide everything revolves around being stressful. So how does a human react to stress in general, when he/she is stressed- handle it with "FFF"...no I don't mean the cuss word rather I meant  FIGHT//FLIGHT//FREEZE -  what's ur style to deal with it?(I will write about it on demand- let me know if you want to discover your stress combat style). Blessed are the ones who knows how to combat it. Mostly the stress that we get today are more cognitive and less physical in nature so here are the ways to deal with it 1. Meditation -  finds its traits from old Hindu or Buddhist beliefs. Scientifically the Prefrontal cortex of the brain becomes highly active and helps in stress reduction. One myth about meditation is that u have to stop thinking everything while meditating. Instead, initially  while meditating your  brain will s

seasons of love

The late spring is here. It rained heavily this spring- it was windy . The carefree barren land got drenched and danced away merrily. Little did she care about the indifferent season this year! The wind spread beautiful smell and unknown notion all around the land. Not all could survive the warm heat today after the abstract spring this year. The summer sets in the cute little sleepy notion of spring. Slowly opens its arms and eyelids to see the hot sun  It is so excited to see the sun it feels like jumping and eating it The moist soil holds it back , knowing the sapling is still weak- she hides it within Days of summer passes by - increasing the excitement of the lil sprout The nurturer suffers all the heat of the scorching  sun Just to keep the lil sprouty grounded and safe She bears all the tapering of the hard rain of the monsoon this year She didnot dance like a carefree dancer of spring It rained hard- there were floods- but the protector didnot g