Skip to main content

Happy little Heart

Knock knock?
Who’s there?
I am Happy chirped a voice
I spread smiles, I spread happiness added the voice

The fear inside me gripped me tighter.
"Don't you open the door darling!”
They are ephemeral- the lure you 
They play with emotions and leave making me heavier

Excitement peeped and pulled me by my ear
Whispered a lot with glee
Well I don't remember what all it said
Cause it was so excited after all

Well excitement's excitement made me open the door and peep 
I swear my peep was so driven by my inquisitiveness and wasn't a welcome
Ah! what my eyes saw and how my heart started to jump at the sight of happy
I stood there opening the door - while a smile hanged on my lips
Dancing and Singing Happy came in without waiting for me to speak a word

I was awe driven by her sight and the energy she brought in
I sat with my smile hooked on to my lips
Happy just snapped a finger at me and said
"Look that's my magic darling mine"
I wanted to speak and let happy know,
All my apprehensions and all my queries.
Suddenly I felt a tickle inside
Oh it was my heart throbbing hard with excitement

My little heart pounded hard as it said-
"Let happy stay without any questions please"
"But "- I said
"She stays only if you embrace her always trust me":
My little heart said out without waiting for me to complete the line.

Happy held me with her warm and comforting hand
Some peace just dawned on my otherwise anxious soul.
Let's close the door before the heart gets affected by the dark and cold 
Happy said with such ease and peace.
I close the door, as if spellbound with the magic Happy just laid on me
I watched them embrace each other with glee
Happy and Heart danced like the two ends of a rope forming a loop of infinity

Oh! What a sight it was- My happy little Heart.





Comments

  1. Got it?
    Never let it go
    Don't worry be happy...
    Nice reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd stanza 3rd line.....they lure you....other than that missing 'y',the entire poem is splendid....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love from Spring

The cold winter has just passed The drying leaves are flickering for the very last time The chilly winds reminds me of all my nightmares The chilled nights whisper to me the untold failures I still combat for While the fight of the cold days and chilly mornings are on The winds have done some wonders in between I didnt see them working that hard.. But the nature speaks for the wind I see colours popping I see the sky getting clear with those promising clouds The clouds sail like they were never ever been so happy before Have you seen the smile of clouds the sky wears That smile gives my chapped winter lips a little relief Did you see the mickey, the elephant, the what not imaginary in the clouds Oh it drives me crazy seeing how the sky has turned into a beautiful canvas of my imagination Just below the beautiful canvas is the colourful nature. Lustful green, flickering coloured leaves and bountiful flowers Dancing like the toddlers on winning over their first exper

****10 Cognitive stress Relief strategies****

Depression is very real, and what causes depression is stress, so how do we identify stress right from that mild headache to suicide everything revolves around being stressful. So how does a human react to stress in general, when he/she is stressed- handle it with "FFF"...no I don't mean the cuss word rather I meant  FIGHT//FLIGHT//FREEZE -  what's ur style to deal with it?(I will write about it on demand- let me know if you want to discover your stress combat style). Blessed are the ones who knows how to combat it. Mostly the stress that we get today are more cognitive and less physical in nature so here are the ways to deal with it 1. Meditation -  finds its traits from old Hindu or Buddhist beliefs. Scientifically the Prefrontal cortex of the brain becomes highly active and helps in stress reduction. One myth about meditation is that u have to stop thinking everything while meditating. Instead, initially  while meditating your  brain will s

seasons of love

The late spring is here. It rained heavily this spring- it was windy . The carefree barren land got drenched and danced away merrily. Little did she care about the indifferent season this year! The wind spread beautiful smell and unknown notion all around the land. Not all could survive the warm heat today after the abstract spring this year. The summer sets in the cute little sleepy notion of spring. Slowly opens its arms and eyelids to see the hot sun  It is so excited to see the sun it feels like jumping and eating it The moist soil holds it back , knowing the sapling is still weak- she hides it within Days of summer passes by - increasing the excitement of the lil sprout The nurturer suffers all the heat of the scorching  sun Just to keep the lil sprouty grounded and safe She bears all the tapering of the hard rain of the monsoon this year She didnot dance like a carefree dancer of spring It rained hard- there were floods- but the protector didnot g