Skip to main content

Hope

Amidst the running through the neatly webbed hurdles
I found a beautiful smile at each tiring step I took
Indeed that smile was so warm that ,
I don't even remember how I jumped off those stumbling hurdles


Yes smiling faces those are
Beautiful people they are and indebted I am
No one has an easy life- neither was mine
I am yet to climb the entire rope
But the journey so far was tiring but fine
Its these people who came in as the ray of hope.


Not all of them have I met
Some are  virtual and a few  are dead :(
Their hair brushed my hair  and guided me unknowingly when I was young
Yet, their goodness stills smells fresh in my life


I don't know should I be just happy
Or, shall I just carry this gratitude in my heart
All I want to do- is reflect back all the goodness I already had
Giving it back - ain't that bad
Praising someone's goodness
Participating in someone's madness.


Let the bottle of happiness and smile open,
Let the laughter echo around you
There's a lot of unknowing support among all those hardship that we have taken
Let us give away some if not as gift  or gratitude,but a small token
Cause my dear friend all u see around is a lil broken
A little jittery to show that his faith in humanity is shaken


Every one including you -yes you- carries a dark story you cringe onto
Unlock someone's happiness for a second, hear them laugh for a while
Let the miracle of a innocence smile unlock your fear like an impromptu
There's nothing like the magic of making someone happy
There's a lot on earth which riches could not buy
A simple kind heart can save many souls who succumb to pain and cry
I know your pain seems unhealed and ugly
Rewind a bit to find those smiley faces that made you survive those moments
Celebrate those people celebrate those difficulties
It's a like a passing game - and what you get is what you pass
Make sure you filter the happiness only and pass with that innocent smile.
Be the stepping stone of someone's  heavy ugly bad lif's tiring rope.
Be someone's place where your words are his faith and hope


We all know life is all that difficult and though a sum
Take a while a blow a few colourful bubble gum
Life is tough - so be easy on yourself, be easy to all u meet
Relive the smiles you met while crossing your hurdles
By being the smiley at someone else's hurdle

Comments

  1. Ur lines are just like antibiotics....it just brings positive vibes and a big smile...very nice didi 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love from Spring

The cold winter has just passed The drying leaves are flickering for the very last time The chilly winds reminds me of all my nightmares The chilled nights whisper to me the untold failures I still combat for While the fight of the cold days and chilly mornings are on The winds have done some wonders in between I didnt see them working that hard.. But the nature speaks for the wind I see colours popping I see the sky getting clear with those promising clouds The clouds sail like they were never ever been so happy before Have you seen the smile of clouds the sky wears That smile gives my chapped winter lips a little relief Did you see the mickey, the elephant, the what not imaginary in the clouds Oh it drives me crazy seeing how the sky has turned into a beautiful canvas of my imagination Just below the beautiful canvas is the colourful nature. Lustful green, flickering coloured leaves and bountiful flowers Dancing like the toddlers on winning over their first exper

****10 Cognitive stress Relief strategies****

Depression is very real, and what causes depression is stress, so how do we identify stress right from that mild headache to suicide everything revolves around being stressful. So how does a human react to stress in general, when he/she is stressed- handle it with "FFF"...no I don't mean the cuss word rather I meant  FIGHT//FLIGHT//FREEZE -  what's ur style to deal with it?(I will write about it on demand- let me know if you want to discover your stress combat style). Blessed are the ones who knows how to combat it. Mostly the stress that we get today are more cognitive and less physical in nature so here are the ways to deal with it 1. Meditation -  finds its traits from old Hindu or Buddhist beliefs. Scientifically the Prefrontal cortex of the brain becomes highly active and helps in stress reduction. One myth about meditation is that u have to stop thinking everything while meditating. Instead, initially  while meditating your  brain will s

seasons of love

The late spring is here. It rained heavily this spring- it was windy . The carefree barren land got drenched and danced away merrily. Little did she care about the indifferent season this year! The wind spread beautiful smell and unknown notion all around the land. Not all could survive the warm heat today after the abstract spring this year. The summer sets in the cute little sleepy notion of spring. Slowly opens its arms and eyelids to see the hot sun  It is so excited to see the sun it feels like jumping and eating it The moist soil holds it back , knowing the sapling is still weak- she hides it within Days of summer passes by - increasing the excitement of the lil sprout The nurturer suffers all the heat of the scorching  sun Just to keep the lil sprouty grounded and safe She bears all the tapering of the hard rain of the monsoon this year She didnot dance like a carefree dancer of spring It rained hard- there were floods- but the protector didnot g