Skip to main content

Virtual v/s Reality

Writing it down..Erasing it
Speaking it aloud
With a fit realising was that required
Sometimes the most known faces-
Becomes the most unknown people
At times the most understanding fact
Turns to be the most not realised feeling
Nothing and noone knows it better then the inner self
For me its unexplainable
No tears can wipe it off
No smile can hide it better
No trust can build it stronger
No relation would carry it further
It started with a small flickering trigger somewhere in my mind
It will end in the small corner of my hear with changing something bigger
Trademark- following the heart
But I know the fact that it leads no where
As it dreams of rationally impossible facts
Sitting in a cosy corner of a room with me and my world
at times would answer all that I feel
While behaving just like one crazy of a creature
defines me the best
Variety thats me - I guess
Solitude versus company
Company  versus Honesty versus Faith
All these virtual words are so self contridictary to themselve
Then how can we human value them and least follow them
Yes this is my problem-
I didnot learn to differentate much between these
These virtual and reality that happens around..
Hence I write and erase..
I speak and think was that necessary...
I doubt no one feeling the way I feel
I laugh aloud like a carefree vagabond
The over dose of it... hides all I feel know and believe in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love from Spring

The cold winter has just passed The drying leaves are flickering for the very last time The chilly winds reminds me of all my nightmares The chilled nights whisper to me the untold failures I still combat for While the fight of the cold days and chilly mornings are on The winds have done some wonders in between I didnt see them working that hard.. But the nature speaks for the wind I see colours popping I see the sky getting clear with those promising clouds The clouds sail like they were never ever been so happy before Have you seen the smile of clouds the sky wears That smile gives my chapped winter lips a little relief Did you see the mickey, the elephant, the what not imaginary in the clouds Oh it drives me crazy seeing how the sky has turned into a beautiful canvas of my imagination Just below the beautiful canvas is the colourful nature. Lustful green, flickering coloured leaves and bountiful flowers Dancing like the toddlers on winning over their first exper

****10 Cognitive stress Relief strategies****

Depression is very real, and what causes depression is stress, so how do we identify stress right from that mild headache to suicide everything revolves around being stressful. So how does a human react to stress in general, when he/she is stressed- handle it with "FFF"...no I don't mean the cuss word rather I meant  FIGHT//FLIGHT//FREEZE -  what's ur style to deal with it?(I will write about it on demand- let me know if you want to discover your stress combat style). Blessed are the ones who knows how to combat it. Mostly the stress that we get today are more cognitive and less physical in nature so here are the ways to deal with it 1. Meditation -  finds its traits from old Hindu or Buddhist beliefs. Scientifically the Prefrontal cortex of the brain becomes highly active and helps in stress reduction. One myth about meditation is that u have to stop thinking everything while meditating. Instead, initially  while meditating your  brain will s

seasons of love

The late spring is here. It rained heavily this spring- it was windy . The carefree barren land got drenched and danced away merrily. Little did she care about the indifferent season this year! The wind spread beautiful smell and unknown notion all around the land. Not all could survive the warm heat today after the abstract spring this year. The summer sets in the cute little sleepy notion of spring. Slowly opens its arms and eyelids to see the hot sun  It is so excited to see the sun it feels like jumping and eating it The moist soil holds it back , knowing the sapling is still weak- she hides it within Days of summer passes by - increasing the excitement of the lil sprout The nurturer suffers all the heat of the scorching  sun Just to keep the lil sprouty grounded and safe She bears all the tapering of the hard rain of the monsoon this year She didnot dance like a carefree dancer of spring It rained hard- there were floods- but the protector didnot g